£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Salary circa £38k - 45k + pension + holidays
Hours Monday to Friday days
* Experienced Controls Engineering / automation background
* Process automation background within FMCG, food or drink environment ideally although other backgrounds considered.
* You may be time served (desirable), HNC (desirable), Degree (desirable).
* Must have some hands on plant maintenance / on the tools experience
* Good communication & people skills.
* Advanced process control distribution control scada, PLC, Win CC, Profibus.
* Happy to get hands dirty but also be involved in projects and strategic modernisation.
* An old plant with multi million pound investment going through a period of growth and modernisation.
* This is a very challenging role with huge scope to have a lead role and influence in shaping the automation systems.
* Work closely with Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager, Chief Engineer
* Support breakdowns and preventative maintenance. PPMs.
* Oversee and assist in modernisation projects, system upgrades, integration.
* Scope needs / jobs.
* Interface with technicians, engineers various stakeholders.
* Increase equipment on time & availability.
* Continuous improvement, process improvement.
* Improve standards and processes.
To apply please send CV to Rob at Morson or call Rob Wilson on 0161 . - 707 .- 1516 .
Key words - controls engineer control systems engineer Electrical Instrumentation & Controls E&I Engineer: E&I supervisor: CE&I engineer electrical engineer, plant engineer, "apprentice trained", time served food fmcg bottling labelling filling electrical supervisor scada win cc advanced process control allen Bradley Mitsubishi emerson control techniques simatic pcs 7 delta v profibus profinet mod bus process automation boiler pressure plant electrical Maintenance Manufacturing maintenance maintenance engineer chemical Plant Engineering hydraulics fmcg drink bottling paper mill renewable, paper, pulp, plastic conversion biomass reliability. maintenance engineer Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc ac motors, dc motors ac drives dc drives materials handling DCS HV variable speed drives conveyors servo drives & engines pneumatics hydraulics service engineer maintenance engineer repair fault finding