Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
about 1 month ago
Morson International is recruiting for an experienced Control and Automation Engineer to join us for a critical phase of a significant upgrade to a major tram network.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with a strong understanding of the project lifecycle from concept through to completion. In order to succeed in this role you'll need experience in the technical development of design documentation, configuration of SCADA, HMI, Testing and commissioning.
As a business, our project solutions are based around Rockwell, Wonderware, SQL, C# and XML.
As a Control Systems Engineer, you would take on the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Configuring Wonderware InTouch and System Platform 2012 Applications
- Knowledge of Rockwell PLCs
- Following Software Configuration processes using git, Artifactory and Jenkins
- Limited coding in C#, although this is optional
- On site installation, testing and commissioning is a key part of this role
- Good knowledge of Wonderware
- High level of self-organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Transportation Sector
- Ability to learn & use effectively a variety of tools/technologies related to manual and automated testing