about 1 month ago
Contracts Support Officer
Salary dependant upon experience
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and have offices across the globe.
The role -
Reporting to the Morson Technical Services Contracts Manager, the Contract Support officer will work within the Contracts Support team to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective HR service to Morson Technical Services employees.
Typical duties include -
- Provide general administration support for the Technical Services Contracts Manager including but not limited to photocopying, filing, raising correspondence and creating spreadsheets
- Report all absences and identify and report concerns over missing employees
- Collate and record holiday, leave and sickness absence updating the recruitment database and HR database as appropriate
- Maintain timesheets/clocking records ensuring that all inconsistencies are raised with the appropriate Line Manager
- Assist in preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as requested in order to support contract delivery including preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Conduct the Morson Technical Services Induction with new starters and exit interviews with leavers
- Raise offer letters, issue joining instructions and contracts of employment and new starter payroll drafts for new employees
- Support the Technical Services Contracts Manager in investigation sand hearings, conducting and/ or taking minutes as appropriate
- Help to co-ordinate regular personnel health screening and associated Occupational Health appointments
- Ensure all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is ordered and provided for employees
- Ensure that all documentation and administrative output is produced in a professional and compliant manner
- Undertake any other duties within capability and experience as directed by the Technical Services Contracts Manager
What we are looking for -
- Ability to operate in a flexible, organised, consistent and committed manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and work towards tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and a confident approach to personal communications and the maintenance of discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and commitment to high quality standards
- Ability to communicate with senior management, customers and staff by effectively expressing ideas and information clearly and concisely
- Ability to work in a team and to proactively support the Resource Support Manager and Contracts Manager
- Responsible and willing to learn new skills. This may include attending courses for personal development and instruction in new process, away from site if necessary
- NVQ LEVEL 3 or equivalent experience in Administration and / or CIPD Level 3 would be preferred but is not essential
- Good working knowledge of office IT applications including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary,26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Morson Technical Services is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be considered.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.