€500 - €540 per day
3 months ago
2 -3 YEARS
We are looking for a Contract Manager to be based in Paris to work on the Saint Brieuc offshore windfarm project.
Duties to include:
* Detail contractual assessments to support project business case: Monitoring contractor performance in the project, to ensure quality, H&S and cost targets are met and ensuring the project is implemented in a manner consistent with the contract terms and with sound commercial and risk management principles
* Implement the necessary processes and procedures required to develop and contract Key Strategic Suppliers (and related works) for the specific project.
* Oversee the negotiation and completion of a specific set of contracts for wind turbine agreements.
* Anticipate contractual and commercial risks, opportunities and threats to the project and implement control measures or actions.
* Oversee that projects comply and follow standard processes and procedure while developing or executing each wind farm.
* Add value by maintaining relationships with all contractor and suppliers.
* Coordinate all legal and procurement activities for the project area.
* Management of Supply Chain strategy for the specific area of the project.
* Drive continuous improvement in contractual strategies, commercial parameters and contractual terms and conditions.
Candidates must have:
* Degree and professional qualification in relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Marine Engineering/Naval Architectural) OR commercially orientated qualification.
* Substantial postgraduate experience in industry with significant experience in the energy sector.
* Proven track of contract negotiation and contract management.
* IT literate with the ability to operate MS Office systems and other IT based project management software.
* Flexible to travel around Europe.
* Proven track record delivering complex multi-discipline projects.