car allowance + package
3 months ago
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: Competitive Package
Suttons is a unique company; are a large global business yet still maintain the same family ownership structure and values that started the business nearly a century ago. The business has established itself as a leading organisation within the hazardous goods/liquid distribution market and continues to grow through acquisition. As a business, Suttons can offer you the opportunity to be part of something special as you work with some of the world's leading logistics professionals in exciting new markets and ventures.
Suttons Tankers are partnering with Morson International to recruit a Contract Manager to focus on the Nynas Account, and will be based at their Ellesmere Port Operation. This role is responsible for providing a first class commercial and management service for the Nynas contract to protect and promote the interests of both Suttons Tankers and the customer. Identifying and maximising cost savings and opportunities for improvement, whilst supporting the continuous improvement in performance and target standards of customer service.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the contract.
- Ensure high levels of service responding to the customer's needs enabling them to fulfil their orders.
- Develop the customer relationship, increasing revenue through growth in core operations and value added services.
- Setting budgets and reporting actual against budget
- Working within the agreed strategic plan to achieve agreed revenue profit and margin targets for existing contract business
- Work in alignment with the training department to ensure that all employees are trained to the required levels.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety and Environment for all operations and employees within your area of responsibility
- Overseeing Operations ensuring that Customer expectations are met, looking for ways to provide a better service to the customer
- Ownership of the customer relationship including regular customer review meetings and delivering KPI performance data within these meetings
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Commercially & operational focused
- Ability to build teams and internal relationships
- Ability to engage with customers and employees of all levels
- Experience of managing change and working with Trade Unions
- CPC license holder
- People Management experience
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.