Vital Glasgow Construction
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Utilities, Civils & Groundworks contractor to assist them in their search for a new Contracts Manager. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in Utilities, and infrastructure projects.
As the Contracts Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing several concurrent projects across the East and North East of Scotland
- Overall responsibility for the profitability of the projects
- Organise and order labour, materials and plant
- Ensure site staff a fully compliant within health and Safety
- Liaise with Site Teams and Clients to ensure delivery of projects
- Attend client meetings to provide updates on projects
- Manage and co-ordinate site teams
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working with utilities including fibreoptics.
- Sub-contractor experience is preffered but not essential.
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Full UK licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the "apply now" link.