£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
28 days ago
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager with a background in Civil Engineering and Multi-Utilties projects? Do you want to work for an award winning contractor with a solid order book of work? Do you want to work for a contractor that offer autonomy, and the chance to progress within your career? Then Vital Resources want to speak to you.
Vital Resources are looking to speak with experienced Contracts Managers for a permanent position in the North East of Scotland to work for a well Civil Engineering and multi-utilities contractor, to play a pivotal part in the ongoing growth and development of the business.
As an Contracts Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- The daily management of various civil and utilities projects
- Delivery of the projects within programme and budget.
- Liaison with site staff and organising diaries of several teams
- The continuous monitoring of staff and project progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Attend and arrange regular updates with clients, and senior management
To be considered for this position the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- SMSTS certified
- Previous experience working on multi Utilities projects
- Previous experience working on telecommunications
- Street works experience
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details below, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.