£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
17 days ago
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established multi utilities and civil engineering contractor to assist them in their search for a new Contracts Manager to over see the operations within their new Office in the North of Scotland.
This is a permanent opportunity and one that would involve working for a well established contractor with a reputation of employee development, as well as have a solid order book of work within the multi utilities and telecommunications sector.
As Contracts Manager you will be directly responsible for the daily management of various civil and utilities projects which would include but isn't limited to the following responsibilities:
- Delivery of the projects within programme and budget.
- Liaison with site staff and organising diaries of several teams
- The continuous monitoring of staff and project progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Attend and arrange regular updates with clients, and senior management
The successful applicant for this role would be able to demonstrate.
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- SMSTS certified
- Previous experience working on multi Utilities projects
- Previous experience working on telecommunications
- Street works experience
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person. If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact jamie Nicholson using the below details or click the "apply now" link.