£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
26 days ago
The key responsibilities of the role are:
* Have ownership and responsibility for the HPC CfD, acting as the Account Manager and managing contractual processes and issues, including actively identifying and resolving potential disputes Apply judgement to manage the contracts, based on LCCC's overarching interpretation of the HPC CfD.
* Project manage the review of contracts received from the Developer to ensure compliance against the requirements of the HPC CfD. This requires agreeing scope and timelines of those reviews with LCCC legal and technical advisor, review and challenge the corresponding reports prepared, maintaining a detailed register of contracts reviewed.
* Review the Developer's monthly board packs and prepare detailed slides and/or papers to brief senior stakeholders on the progress of the project, key risks and any other relevant matter.
* Support or, even lead, the presentation of the above points to senior stakeholders and address any actions arising from those meetings.
* Support the regular assessment of financial models revisions to identify any trends and ensure compliance against the HPC CFD requirements.
* Scoping, instructing and managing work with our appointed technical and financial advisors to support the above (including challenging the views advanced by the advisors)
* Support the Lead Contract Manager in any other aspect related to the HPC project.
* The role could evolve to also provide analysis and advice in relation to the development of new CfDs, including workstreams related to CCUS.