£300.00 - £350.00 per day
10 days ago
We are currently seeking a talented Contract Manager to support our Systems and Hybrid business streams within the Northern Europe and Sub Saharan Africa Hub ( NESSA ) for the Process Automation (PA) business unit.
Working as part of the Customer Success Team, the Contract Manager ( CM ) holds a critical position within the Hub reviewing, negotiating and drafting contracts, Master Service Agreements to minimise risk and exposure at both Tenders and / or Execution phases. As such, the role requires an advanced level in Contract Management with the proven ability to work on complex projects
Working alongside the Contract Executive ( CE ) and the Legal team, the role will manage contractual, tax and financial matters through collaboration with Tender / Execution Project teams as well as Corporate Functions, in line with group policies.
* Manage a high volume, complex workload with great agility to meet required deadlines
* Collaborate across functions, to understand scope, solution and execution for each opportunity to enable contextual & pragmatic reviews of associated contracts
* Manage the total response for Contracts / Legal for all associated pre sales activity
* Secure all required approvals for non - compliance, in line with corporate guidelines
* Drive a culture of " Customer Success " to increase efficiencies across the Hub
* Communicate Effectively - Ability to communicate efficiently by listening and sharing information with internal and external customers to drive effective contact review, set up and negotiation.
* Influence & Convince - Present sound arguments with energy and conviction. Understand and respond to others needs and agendas. Leverage own network to create a foundation of support through pragmatism, integrity and consistency.
* Focus on Customer - understand and anticipate customer needs, applications and values. Focus on customer total experience and lifecycle to create a sense of win-win partnership.
* Issue resolution - Ability to identify issues and risks, analyse and understand underlying causes devise appropriate action plans.
* Lead with agility - Show flexibility in the face of interpersonal and cultural differences. Deal with ambiguity and complexity and make decisions under imperfect conditions. Be resilient in the face of relentless changes and tolerate associated stress. Be well organised, set priorities and focus on the high-leverage ones.
* Legal - Ability to understand, interpret and apply laws & regulation to business situations and optimise legal positions to minimise risk in support of business strategy, within a solution business.
* Control & Business Partnerships - Ability to build business partnerships in order to influence and improve results by modelling, monitoring, and reporting business performance.
* Business acumen - Ability to utilise insight about the trends, key issues and external factors that impact the industry and the organisation.
* Contract project administration - Understanding of contract administration to guide Project Teams, when necessary, in order to ensure proper execution and facilitate change and claim management Experience - Degree educated ( Law - England & Wales ) applied within the sectors of Oil and Gas, Utilities ( in particular Water ) and Power Generation ideally within a Control and Safety and / or Telemetry business. Proven knowledge of Software licencing would be an advantage.