US$110000.00 - US$145000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Supply Chain Transformation
The Client's Supply Chain Management organization is undergoing a transformation with the mission to provide focus on maximizing enterprise value in all assigned categories through a clear understanding of Clients' role within the supply chain. We will provide optimal sourcing strategies, contracting, materials management and logistics while pursuing our goal to reduce supply chain risk and costs, provide a deep understanding of supply markets and business drivers while ensuring security of supply by optimizing the supply, demand, fulfillment, and services business processes. The new organization will deliver sustainable breakthrough levels of value to the Clients' businesses by utilizing our scale and capabilities, leveraging the enterprise spend and securing distinctive supply relationships. We will fully engage resources, skills and technology appropriately in a systemic approach to deliver maximum velocity and value solutions while ensuring business ownership, integration and alignment, and a focus on total cost of ownership.
The Contracts Manager is responsible for completing all phases of contractual work for Client's and its affiliates for the assigned Terminal, Pipelines and Home Office. The Manager is a key member of the Supply Chain Management Leadership Team with responsibility to communicate the vision and strategic direction, manage resources effectively to support, develop and execute business plans that produce desired business results.
Understands and is able to procure complex materials and services used in the construction, maintenance and operation of LNG terminals, gas pipelines and home office. In-depth knowledge of Uniform Commercial Codes, bid evaluation and award process, standard terms and conditions for contracts for goods and services, warranties, indemnities and insurance. Possesses an in depth understanding and ability to manage the development, implementation and execution of robust supply chain management.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
* Key contributor to the research, negotiation and establishment of contracts with qualified vendors in order to secure quality equipment on time at optimum cost savings for the Company.
* Draft, evaluate, negotiate, and execute contracts (various types, including lump sum [firm, fixed price], time based, and multi-year contracts).
* Coordinate and expedite delivery dates for material with field locations and vendors.
* Researches, recommends and qualifies suppliers and contractors.
* Evaluates/awards bids from vendors and analyzes cost versus approved budgets and estimates.
* Manages supply base to ensure supply of materials, equipment and services in order to meet current and future schedule needs.
* Develop and execute complex negotiating strategies.
* Coordinates development of supplier performance management process and compliance in order to promote supply advantage.
* Inputs to the development of metrics and controls to manage and monitor vendor relationships.
* Sees that contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports, and other documents for all projects are maintained.
* Follows the maintenance requirements for the inventory of master service agreements (MSAs), consulting agreements, and other agreements essential to the projects.
* Prepare Requests for Proposals (RFP) and coordinate the bidding process through contract award.
* Work with accounting to resolve invoice and purchase order variances.
* Work closely with Project Teams to ensure project deliverables are met, and effectively interface with legal, accounting and risk management as well as vendors and contractors externally.
* Assists in overall customs compliance procedures and best practices related to entry and release of materials and tax advantages.
* Supports the purchases of major equipment, supplies, and services that are ordered on Client's systems as agent for Client's and processed through the company Oracle automated system.
Qualifications (education, Experience And Skills)
* Education and Certifications: Bachelors degree is required in Supply Chain Management or a related discipline preferred.
* Experience: 10 years experience in Supply Chain Management preferably within the LNG or oil and gas industry. Must have experience in strategic sourcing, developing, Request for Quotations and bid evaluations for large capital equipment. Experience in logistics, traffic and shipping both international and domestic.