North West England, England
3 months ago
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Location: Based from head office in Skelmersdale with travel to site across the North West
Package: Competitive salary
To provide support to the Site Teams and ensure that individual Projects are managed to meet the Company Standards and to ensure compliance with appropriate requirements.
* Ensure that we provide a thoroughly professional approach and build well in all aspects of the Construction Process.
* Ensure "Operational Must-haves" are understood and implemented on all sites.
* Ensure that the Management of Health and Safety on the sites is of sufficiently high level as to achieve the 'Company Standard' throughout the Contract duration.
* Ensure that the Projects are delivered timeously and ensure that the Programme is managed and controlled effectively on each Project.
* Quality- provide support and guidance to the Site Teams, so that we achieve Compliance with the Contract documents and in doing so provide 'Total Client Satisfaction'.
* Environment - Act as "Waste Champion" for all site locations for which you are responsible as CM. Provide support and guidance to site teams to ensure that your sites comply with ISO 14001 requirements.
* Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the Client, Design Team members and subcontractors/suppliers.
The successful candidate will have a strong background across a range of high value construction projects; with excellent leadership skills. You will have strong stakeholder management and problem solving skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that prides itself on their principles which are based on customer satisfaction and profitability.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.