£39702.00 - £40702 per annum + Pension, Bonus
4 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious, driven individual who is keen for a new challenge to support the development and delivery of our new and growing business streams. The role will be focused on customer and contract management for services provided and received from other areas within our parent group of companies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The role will entail a combination of the following responsibilities across various business management functions:
- Customer Relationship Management - Build and maintain strong working relationships with a wide range of internal customers and managers.
- Contract Management - Organise and attend regular contract management meetings with customers, provide feedback on services provided and received, production of contract reports, meeting records and action tracking.
- Support to New Business Development - Production of documents and proposals to support new business services to internal customers
- Project Management & Support - Carry out specific strategic, commercial and delivery projects and research, either on own or as part of a project or bid team
- Team and company support - Including preparation of documentation, action tracking, support to execution of business processes
The ideal person for these roles will:
- Be degree qualified, or have an equivalent level qualification or experience
- Have some experience working in a professional environment
- Have a customer focused attitude, with ability to understand and respond to customer requirements
- Have excellent IT skills - particularly in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel
- Have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
- Be proactive and self-motivated, with ability to work on own initiative
- Have excellent communication skills, with confident approach to dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Be co-operative - supporting others if they require help in the short term
- Have a delivery focused approach
- Be able to manipulate, analyse and interpret data