Up to £14.50 per hour
7 months ago
A new opportunity is now available for a Contracts Management Administrator to support the department with action plan tracking, prepare presentations, provide minutes of meetings and implement corrective actions
- Support the HO Business Management and Contracts and the Contracts Management department in the interface with stakeholders, action plan tracking, report generation, key data consolidation, preparation of governance presentations, provide minutes of meetings as required;
- Produce and keep up to date project/contract information (eg weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on share points, project/action plans)
- Monitor of reporting information and contractual deliverables against contractual requirements: Offer changes, Task Line availability information, KPI, PIs and continuous improvement.
- Identify gaps or errors and implement corrective actions or escalate as appropriate.
- Manage relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with contractual evolution: contractual governance changes, contract amendments, agreements on contractual interpretations, precedence tracking, change of applicable regulations and other documentation;
- Maintain and monitor relevant commercial documentation database: Lease, NDA's, MOU's (Memorandum of Understanding) and other agreements.
- Keeping in line with contractual obligations
- Keeping all admin updated - ensuring all records are up to date
- Data collection and providing feedback to the customer
- Collecting data, writing reports and providing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Delivery of timely and accurate reporting information
- Monitoring the provision of contractual data and deliverables in a timely manner
- Keep track of departments' drumbeat
- Efficient tracking of documentation applying to the contractual activities in the subsidiary.
- Commercial skills/ experience.
- Must pass UK Baseline security check
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Negotiation level of English both verbal and written.
- Smart appearance.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously in a moderately high pressure environment.
- Flexible and adaptable for a changing work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Driving Licence due to office locations
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document controlBuyer; vendor management; supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs ; contracts management