£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Contract Administrator to form be part of the Contract Administration team. Working closely with Contract Performance Manager to ensure all administration works are scheduled and dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with the contractual requirements and key deliverables.
The successful candidate will provide a significant contribution to eficiencies, effectiveness and contract profitability to the overall delivery of service.
Duties of the role will include:
* Liaise with Contract Performance Manager, Facilities Managers for any day to day support requirements
* Absence management
* Liaising with appropriate parties (both internal and external) to provide necessary updates and supporting documentation when requested.
* Purchase order management
* Processing of time sheets
* Supporting the management of WIP
* Customer Invoicing - creation of invoices and debt management
* Chase appropriate party for supporting information (subcontractor & engineers reports, subcontractor & supplier invoices) if not in place & file accordingly
* Carry out general administrative duties in line with the departmental policies & procedures
* Undertake any 'ad hoc' duties as requested by contract management team
Skills and experience required:
* Prior experience of CAFM systems (SAP, Coupa, Maximo & Planon) - essential
* Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel and Outlook
* Analytical skills are equally as important as the ability to multi-task and re-prioritise when necessary with the confidence to exercise decision making skills when needed.
* Demonstrate good team working ability with excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a focused manner with the ability to prioritise workload and requests
* Keen awareness of customer focus and brand image
* Experience of purchasing and managing supplier delivery
* Health and safety awareness