Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
25 days ago
Morson International is recruiting for a CEM, You will need to have a wide-ranging experience of the railway industry and preferably be a specialist in one of the core disciplines where the client deliver the majority of schemes (Structures/Track/Earthworks/Properties), however a sound knowledge of other disciplines to assist inter disciplinary interface would be advantageous.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Discharge the duties of Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM) in accordance with NR/L2/INI/02009 on behalf of Story Contracting on a scheme specific basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Provide support to the various teams offering technical guidance and best practice with particular emphasis on the estimating function, design, pre-construction, project development and construction phases.
- Where required, carry out the role of Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) on a scheme specific basis to provide additional or specialist support to project teams
- Take an active role in the development of the Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) capability within Story Contracting by providing Continuous Professional Development, mentorship and guidance to CRE candidates.
- Be a positive role model in the development and delivery of our high standards in safety and quality.
- Provide support to the Head of Region (LNW S) to develop new and existing work streams by providing confidence in the company's ability to plan and execute works to the highest standards.