West Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £10.00 per hour
13 days ago
Contract Support Administrator: Temp to Perm: West Bromwich: Paying £10.00 per hour
Our leading maintenance client are currently looking for several Contract Support Administrators to join their team immediately. These roles are available on a temporary basis and will be made permanent for the right people who hit the ground running.
As Contract Support Administrator, you will be required to:
* Compile quotation information to send to the contract manager for checking
* Receive engineer paperwork and make sure it is legible
* Help manage an accurate online filing system for statutory certification
* Uploading of all Certification & Service sheets into Internal & External systems
* Updating, uploading and checking of the client's online systems
* Assist with generating reports for submission to client
* Work with Technical lead to ensure the quality of certification
* Ensuring all relevant paperwork is documented and statutory compliance is achieved
* Provide adhoc support to the Account management team
* Support the Access to Work Protocol
* Support the RAM's Protocol
* Client Account Specific Reports eg. Data Requests, Site Log Books & Client Reports
* Ad-hoc back office/administrational tasks as required
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following attributes/skills:
* Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements, willing to accept change.
* Ability to communicate professionally in a clear and accurate manner with a wide range of external and internal customers.
* Excellent inter-personal and customer service skills.
* Able to make effective decisions quickly.
* Ability to multitask and practise workload.
* Ability to adapt to changes in volume, patterns and priority levels.
* Ability to remain calm and control own emotions in order to find appropriate resolution when handling conflict.
* Experience of MS Office in particular Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
* Experience of working on client management systems.
To apply for this role, please click the relevant link