£0.00 - £10.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Contract Support Administrator: Temporary: Bristol: Paying £10.00 per hour
Our leading maintenance client are currently looking for several Contract Support Administrators to join their team immediately. These roles are available on a temporary basis and will be made permanent for the right people who hit the ground running.
As Contract Support Administrator, you will be required to:
- Compile quotation information to send to the contract manager for checking
- Receive engineer paperwork and make sure it is legible
- Help manage an accurate online filing system for statutory certification
- Uploading of all Certification & Service sheets into Internal & External systems
- Updating, uploading and checking of the client's online systems
- Assist with generating reports for submission to client
- Work with Technical lead to ensure the quality of certification
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is documented and statutory compliance is achieved
- Provide adhoc support to the Account management team
- Support the Access to Work Protocol
- Support the RAM's Protocol
- Client Account Specific Reports eg Data Requests, Site Log Books & Client Reports
- Ad-hoc back office/administrational tasks as required
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following attributes/skills:
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements, willing to accept change.
- Ability to communicate professionally in a clear and accurate manner with a wide range of external and internal customers.
- Excellent inter-personal and customer service skills.
- Able to make effective decisions quickly.
- Ability to multitask and practise workload.
- Ability to adapt to changes in volume, patterns and priority levels.
- Ability to remain calm and control own emotions in order to find appropriate resolution when handling conflict.
- Experience of MS Office in particular Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Experience of working on client management systems.
To apply for this role, please click the relevant link