US$70.00 - US$78.00 per annum
6 months ago
Clients is a global company serving the defense, federal, and commercial markets with innovative solutions for the ground tactical, airborne and avionics, naval/maritime, and security domains.
* Negotiating Licensing agreements & Professional Services agreements Hardware/ Software experience -Collaborating w/Sales, Finance, Product, Order Processing teams
* Must have interpersonal skills and willing to wear many hats, active problem solver, Willingness to resolve issues
* Small team of 3 -In-House corporate experience as an attorney a must
* 3-5+ years experience as legal counsel, preferably in-house counsel
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to demonstrate flexibility and creatively and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
* A willingness to take initiative, to actively solve problems and to be an all-around team player.
* Minimum of 2 years experience as legal counsel, preferably in the High Technology Industry.
* Extensive experience drafting and negotiating software license agreements in the B2B context, negotiating software maintenance/support obligations, professional services agreements in relation to customized software, and hardware purchase agreements.
* Strong understanding of customer information security and data protection rules (in particular GDPR).
* Strong understanding of distributor, reseller and VAR business models.
* Expertise and extensive knowledge of contract and intellectual property laws.
* General understanding of competition law, anti-bribery laws, trade compliance and export control laws and environmental laws relating to the sale of hardware computer equipment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills coupled with strong organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work effectively in fast-paced commercial environments within a matrix organization.
* Ability to work with teams remotely across the world.