City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client Scottish Power are seeking a Contract / Support Manger for a contract role based in the City of London. Initial duration is until the end of this year, however will lead onto a long-term on-going contract.
* Administration of recruitment process for external resources
* Point of contact for Recruiting Managers and the Framework Consultants / Agencies when soliciting candidates & services
* Shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews and agreeing final contracts
* Responsible of managing the Frameworks and being the interface between the company and the Framework Consultants / Agencies
* Responsible for placing/extending/variation/termination of Call-Off Orders related to the Frameworks.
* Experience in Resource Contract Management for projects, preferably offshore wind.
* Degree qualified or equivalent technical qualifications / experience.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Proven significant experience of IT applications (Microsoft Office in particular Excel, SAP, Document Management Systems, etc.)
* Proven significant experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
* Cost Control knowledge/experience