Up to £0.00 per annum
19 days ago
Contracts/Sub-Contracts & Compliance
Vendor Management and Reporting Coordinator
Department: Procurement Reports to: Procurement Manager
Industry: Oil & Gas Industry experience required.
To co-ordinate Compliance, Vendor Management and Reporting activity in the department.
Key responsibilities cover the following areas:
* Preparing and updating Procurement Policies and Procedures
* Ensuring Procurement Planning and Reporting activities are compliant with Company's standards & procedures
* Coordinating Procurement Reporting and Planning activities and all related matters including enhancements / implementations of systems related to same
* Liaison with ERP Department and acting as the Procurement Representative for any ERP system enhancements / new ERP system implementation
* Liaison with HQ Procurement Department for guidance, as applicable.
* Focal point for audits
* Functionally coordinates Vendor Management Advisor (LB)
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:-
* To prepare and update Company Procurement Policies and Procedures
* To propose new work practices and procedures in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement process
* To coordinate procurement planning, monitor and report requirements and standards reviews and report the results to the Procurement Manager
* To be custodian and responsible of all department forms, model contract templates and other related documents and propose new document management approaches and solutions
* To be responsible for the archiving and retention of all contracts and procurement documentation
* To establish and maintain the Contracts and Procurement Department Reporting System and practices
* To propose and implement new Reporting practices, such as Key Performance Indicators, Tableau de Board and Business Score Card in compliance with Company.
* To prepare strategic _ad hoc_ analysis to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement process and propose solutions to Procurement Manager to continuously improve, re-evaluate and optimise procurement activities
* To propose and implement new solutions and standards for the planning activity
* To ensure that Company's systems, procedures and rules regarding contractual and procurement activities are followed
* To coordinate the preparation of analysis and presentations for Top Management
* To be responsible for official company reports such as Procurement Outlook, Procurement Key Performance Indicators
* To lead new ERP system enhancements and future developments
* To implement any other reasonable request from the Procurement Manager
* To ensure adherence to the Company's Health, Safety & Environment policies, procedures and standards
Vendor Management - Coordination:
* Monitor compliance with vendor management procedure
* To coordinate vendor management activity including
* Management of the Vendor Management System in compliance with the company's HQ model and best practices
* Conducting local market intelligence activities
* Managing multidisciplinary Vendor Qualifications
* Updating the Vendor Qualification Status through periodic Vendors' analysis and feedback reports
* Managing, updating and maintaining the Company Commodities Classification List
* Managing external contractors assisting them in the Vendor Qualification Process
* To implement and properly follow all Procurement procedures and policies
* To assist Procurement Department including preliminary analysis of supplier capabilities, eco-fin data, due diligence
Main Interfaces (relationships):
INTERNAL (company, no reporting line):
* Coordinate Vendor Management Adviser
* Liaison as required with other service departments such as Legal and Finance.
* Liaison with user departments
* Liaison with Milan Procurement Department
* Daily liaison with London staff and management
Education & Professional Qualifications:
* Degree qualified in a Business or Commercial subject (preferred)
Required Experience and Technical Competencies (relevant experience and technical skills):
* Detailed working knowledge of SAP, GPS and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Previous relevant experience at a similar level/position.
* Oil & Gas Industry experience required.
* In depth knowledge of activity relating to Contracts and Purchasing.
* Supervisory experience required.
* Demonstrate Model of Excellence
o Sharing of Knowledge & Know-how
o Courage to change
o Setting an example
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Work to tight deadlines and constantly changing/conflicting priorities.
* This job demands integrity and a good understanding of business ethics and protocol.
* Strong focus on delivering customer requirements.
* High-performance orientation with close attention to detail.
* Self-motivated, with the ability to plan and organize a varied and busy workload.
* Ability to influence others using rational arguments
* Flexible and adaptable
Please forward your CV