Up to £0.00 per annum + £500-£600 p/d
7 months ago
DRSA Systems Engineering Opportunities
Role 1: Senior Systems Engineer "Requirements & Configuration Manager"
Rate: Band 7
Timescales: ASAP to 04/10/19
Role Summary: To lead and manage the DR Generic Requirements baseline, implementing change control and associated impact assessments on prospective change requests.
To lead the DRSA Configuration Management function in facilitating assessments of interoperability and system configuration for project deployments.
Role Requirements: Essential
* 8+ Years Systems Engineering experience within large or complex projects
* Experience of undertaking and leading Requirements Management activities
* A sound knowledge of applicable policies, standards and legislation
* Relevant rail domain engineering experience
* Knowledge and experience of systems engineering processes and best practice - specifically requirements management, V&V and interface management
* Knowledge of the safety management and risk assessment processes
* Proficiency in DOORS
* Chartered Engineer (or equivalent experience)
* Experience in the operation, design and development of ETCS, Traffic management and C-DAS systems and subsystems
* Strong commercial awareness and financially astute
* Experience of working in railway management or a similar safety critical environment