South East England, England
Up to £42000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
10 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking a Contract Manager to cover various Fire and Security Contracts in the South.
Responsible for the technical and compliance performance of Service, including client satisfaction. Leading the Fire & Security Maintenance teams to exceed customers expectations in line with commercial and Service level objectives. Deliver performance in excess of budgeted sales, margin and customer satisfaction, through technically compliant and quality delivery
Working hours: 08:00am - 17:00pm
- Growth of the Fire & Security business, focussing on engineers, compliance and retention.
- Assisting in the Sales performance and profitability of the Service operations.
- Actively engage in relationship management with clients.
- Actively support system proposals engineers in securing both projects and small works orders.
- Assist small works activity ensuring that works are secured and delivered at agreed margins.
- Ensure that service revenue and extra works, profit and customer loyalty targets are tracked and reached or exceeded.
- Assist in forecasts confirming rationale and realisation on activity.
- Work with Team to achieve agreed Financial Targets.
- Identify and effectively resolve service delivery problems and maintain business relationships.
- Ensure that policies, procedures and standards are in place and adhered to in order to maintain the integrity of the Contract portfolio, and ongoing operational activities are implemented to provide high quality service to customers.
- Ensure that all accreditation processes are in place.
- Monitor delivery of Planned Preventative Maintenances.
- To attend regular internal operational meetings as necessary.
- Work with the Fire & Security Help Desk ensuring that administration requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Complete annual appraisals and monitor objectives set for team, ensuring all appraisals are completed within area of responsibility.
- Ensure call out rota is in place with suitable escalation.
- Ensure monthly engineer meetings are carried out with completion of monthly Tool Box Talks.
- Carryout and monitor engineer audits.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by Management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Enrolled on Management training to at least BTEC Level 3 in Leadership and Management.
- IOSH Management training.
- A background in developing business relationships.
- Previous experience of dealing with clients.
- Understanding of profit and loss accounting.
- High level of technical competence in a range of electronic fire and Security protection systems.
- Knowledge of CMMS database systems and their implementation.
- High Level of knowledge of relevant Fire and Security standards.
- Estimating, Quotation and Survey experience.
- IT literacy (word processing, spread sheets and project management tools)
- Highly technical able to coach advise both clients and staff
- Self - motivated, business focused
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven experience of managing service operations
- Excellent man management skills
- Able to work and focus in an ever changing environment
- Target driven and able to meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Proven communication and numeric skills (verbal and written)
- Must be flexible
- Must be willing to undertake further training
- Valid full driving licence
- 25 days annual leave
- Car or car allowance
- Auto enrol pension
- Family friendly benefits
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.