21 days ago
Project Controller Job Description
- Apply contract, project management and project control principles to managing projects
- Provide project management and control support to the execution for the Continuous Capability Development and Delivery (C2D2) and other Development contracts
- Ensuring that work scope, schedule/milestones, budgets, cost collection, actual costs, performance metrics, Estimates to Complete, commitment, risks and opportunities are defined and owned by stakeholders and that project control data is timely and accurate
- Ensure timely incorporation of baseline change requests (BLCRs) into both the cost and schedule baseline
- Generate cost and schedule information and reports for reviews with the Control Account Managers (CAMs), Integration manager, Development Programme Manager and Development Director
- Provide ongoing support & updates to the Development contract and project management processes and work instructions.
- Provide project data on an ad hoc basis to assist the CAM, Contract Lead, Integration Manager and Development Programme Manager with day-to-day management and informed decision-making
- Support the Development Programme Management reviews (where applicable), including: Development Review (MDR), Contract Review (CSR), Quarterly Estimate at Completion (QEAC), Cost & Schedule reviews and Risk & Opportunity reviews
- Maintain a good working relationship with our customers and colleagues at Lockheed Martin
Skills and qualifications
- Project management and control experience is essential. PMDY/APMP qualification highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of EVM toolsets (Cobra, Compass, MSP, PREDICT)
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management
- Able to undertake multiple tasks concurrently
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines
A Project Manager / Controller is required to undertake the role of a Project Lead Role within the Development Project Management Team, providing project management and control on development contracts. This will include but is not limited to cost and schedule management, risk & opportunity management and programme delivery. The successful candidate will have a knowledge of Earned Value Management and at least one Cost Management Tool (i.e. Cobra) and one Schedule Tool (i.e. Microsoft project) or equivalent.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.