Up to £0.00 per annum
26 days ago
Our client a leading Oil & Gas Operator are seeking x 3 Contract Administrators for contract roles based in Aberdeen.
Job description and candidate profile
Contract Administrators are required to manage the call-offs (Purchase Orders) against the ~250 active contracts.
These positions will be junior positions within the teams which will focus on:
- Processing of Requisitions (IRex or Workorder) into Purchase Orders
- Validation of quantities and rates contained within the requisition against contract rates
- Assisting with invoice queries
- Managing PO queries as presented by business or vendors
Currently, Contract Specialists / Category Leads manage their own contracts and PO queries which is an ineffective use of resource within the team. The expectation going forward is that these more experienced members of the team will be able to focus on higher value activities linked to:
- Category Management through the Procurement Plan
- Active management of the Contracting Plan through engagement with key stakeholders
- Improved documents management through Contiki
- Effective Contract Performance Management
This will also provide entry level positions in the Contracting team which will assist with succession planning. These tasks also represent some of the frustration behind comments in the Employee Survey as the team feel restricted in productivity due to the work load and this would be a good visible sign of listening to the survey and acting accordingly. The P2P / ERP projects will bring benefits but may not be immediate.
These positions will report into the Category Leads within Operations, Wells / Decom and Subsea / Logistics.