£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
13 days ago
As one of the UK's leading building engineering services companies our client provide building engineering services to the highest level. Their contracts range from the small single visit contracts supported by our nationwide network of Mobile Engineers, to large residential facilities. They are currently looking for a contract administrator to join their team on a on-going contract.
The Administrator's role is to support the contracts by providing an efficient administrative function and facilitating a customer-focussed service delivery.
Person Specification/Key skills:
* Excellent customer interface skills, excellent telephone and communication skills
* Organised, able to prioritise and work to deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail both verbal & written
* Have excellent & capable skills in IT documentation in Microsoft Office/Excel packages
* To monitor IT systems, paperwork and contractual/company processes with regards to all Contract and Business Units requirements.
* Respond and administer paperwork systems to ensure the work force adheres to all planned maintenance, reactive & quoted works as required.
* Team player, flexible and able to work under pressure
* Effectively deal with reactive/PPM works, from initial raising of jobs through to invoicing, in a timely manner.
* Accurate inputting of information on IMS database or other reports.
* Maintaining excellent client relationships and contract and client records.
* Dealing with sub-contractors and raising orders when necessary.
* Assisting in the collation of monthly reports with the Contracts Manager.
* General administrative tasks as necessary when required.
* To attend various contract meetings as requested
* The administrator may be required to carry out other duties as and when required by their Line Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum GCSE's grade C or above in Maths & English.
* Preferable NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration or Customer Service.
Main working relationships:
* Helpdesk Team
* Engineering staff
* Finance Team
HOURS: Mon - Thurs 8.30 - 5 and Fri 8.30 - 4.30
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.