£10 - £12 per hour
9 months ago
My client are a leading Construction and Facilities management company who are based in Bristol.
They are looking to take on a number of Temporary staff which may result in a permanent solution dependant on performance.
All Microsoft office applications experience required (Word, Excel), data entry of sensitive and business critical information.
Successful candidates will be responsible for invoicing clients, building merchants, suppliers and sub-contractors.
My client went live with their new system - Maximo - 3 months ago. Since then, hundreds if not thousands of work orders have been created all of which are at difference statuses and need looking at.
The job role:
Each administrator will be given an allocation of work orders to be investigated;
- Why is it at that status
- Have we attended
- Has the work been done or is it outstanding
- Are the costs / prices on there
- Is there an issue?
- Who can resolve it
- Primary objective is to work out how to get the work order to bill status if not there already.
- Invoicing experience
- Administration experience
- Maximo experience
- Inquisitive - happy to investigate
- Comfortable speaking to people at all levels
- Experience of dealing with a database system
- Ideal Candidates will have previous experience in a office environment