£0.00 - £10.00 per hour
7 days ago
Contract Administrator: Warrington: Temporary: Paying £10:00 per hour
Our leading maintenance client are currently looking for an experienced Contract Administrator to join their team in Warrington on a temporary basis.
As Contract Administrator you will be responsible for:
- To provide dedicated payment application and administration on contracts, as directed.
- Manage the payment application process via in-house system & client systems.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of quotation, budget estimates and tenders if required.
- Maintain accurate records pertaining to all financial procedures in accordance with the company QA procedures.
- Ensure regular reviews are conducted of WIP reports and financial accounts, highlighting jobs over 60 days that are complete but not yet under application of identified as comprehensive.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports as required.
- Provide administration support for the Contract Manager for financial queries.
- Manage accurate online filing system for statutory certification.
- Working knowledge of timesheets and assist with input when required.
- To deal with client telephone invoice queries. Flexible approach to all telephone queries, to deal with and then pass on to the appropriate person.
- To be aware of financial profit, to analyse and report any failures to Contract Manager.
- Any other ad hoc duties as appropriate
In order to be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that you have the following skills/experience:
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Good IT skills - will be required to use internal company system (Vixen)
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key attributes
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this role, please click the relevant link