£0.00 - £26000 per annum
4 months ago
Job Title Contract Administrator
Hours of Work Monday - Friday, 40 hour/week, 8.00 - 5.00 pm
Purpose Of The Job
To provide a comprehensive and flexible contract administration service. To maintain concise records of all maintenance activities including PPM/Helpdesk and transactions. To liaise daily with client representative and support the contract manager. Be familiar with the use of Concept Cafm system.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To administer all financial and commercial aspects of the contract.
- To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
- To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which client are responsible.
- To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement.
- To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance.
- Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
- To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including but not limited to:
Correspondence and filing
Minutes of meetings
Preparation of reports and documentation
Updating of electronic records
Material ordering and administration
Raising purchase orders and ensuring that purchase orders are updated when changes required.
Production of valuations and presentation of results
Production of short range plan information
Quote logging and processing
Collating timesheets from engineers, chasing and checking quality of data
Contract set-up (PPM / System support)
Application billing preparation
Contract escalation process
- To support, arrange for and undertake the training of staff as and when required.
- To enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to Invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes.
- To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account.
- Provide help desk duties when required.
- Provide any other reasonable dutie associated with the effective running and administration of the contract