Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
6 months ago
Our client, a leading Renewable energy company is looking for a Contract Administrator based in Glasgow, this is a contract role, initially for 4 months but may be extended.
Responsible for the customer commercial contract management with Network Operators, by managing existing sites, new applications and modification applications for electrical grid connections. You will also be responsible for the coordination and engagement on connections topics with the network operators and relevant internal staff. Ensuring offers and contracts are managed and assigned for review accurately and in line with Code obligation timescales, you'll ensure contracts and projects are progressed effectively via ongoing internal engagement with Development, Construction, Legal, Land and Estates and Procurement whilst working within the Regulatory team to ensure compliance is maintained. Coordinating internal stakeholders from initial pre-application and scoping meetings, through offer and contract progression.
* Preparing proposals for grid connection
* Maintain and review the processes and procedures relating to governance of Contractual Applications.
* Coordinate and manage central database of the clients grid connection agreements and other related documentation in respect of the clients fleet of projects at all stages of the project lifecycle to ensure consistent and accurate information is easily accessible.
* Lead engagement with UK and Ireland grid companies to ensure obligations and responsibilities are met, including submission of new connection and modification applications to meet project needs.
* Coordination and administration of weekly/monthly reporting for the Renewables Policy & Innovation function to ensure reporting timelines are adhered to.
With experience in a similar role, you should be a proficient administrator and have experience in customer relationship management. You'll have the ability to process multiple contracts at once and information via a contracts database in a clear and concise manner. You'll have excellent co-ordination, analytical and organisational skills and display excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others. A lateral thinker with the ability to ask open questions, you should be confident in managing offers and projects and comfortable challenging where appropriate.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Excellent organisation skills and experience in coordinating across multiple business disciplines.
* Experience and proven ability to work with different team and business functions with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain good working relationships internally and externally.
* Highly organised individual that is able to competently process large quantities of data
* IT literate with the ability to operate MS office systems including excel
* Excellent communication skills including report writing and presentations
* The ability to share learned knowledge between projects, departments and different disciplines
* The ability to manage workload and meet demanding timescales on a number of projects simultaneously