Up to £17.50 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our Client is a national provider of comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings - including financial institutions, retail outlets, property specialists, corporate premises, government departments, education and health services and social housing landlords.
They are currently looking to recruit Temp Contract Administrator to start ASAP for 3 months.
The post holder will support a maintenance operation by receiving and dispatching service requests, updating both internal CAFM and client systems, administering procurement, producing high quality communication .
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Effective and courteous handling of customer queries and service requests.
* Fast and accurate generation, and closure, of Quoted Works orders on the site based maintenance management system.
* Timesheet entry
* Creating and updating spreadsheets relating to reports and schedules.
* Accurate logging of purchase orders and filing of associated documentation
* Organisation and upkeep of filing systems
* Updating in-house systems (Vixen/AI) and external clients.
* Supporting the helpdesk taking and monitoring call outs and quote requests, chasing engineers/subcontractors for job updates as required.
* Upload of engineers' pictures on to in-house systems (AI) and dealing with their time sheets.
* Managing inbox efficiently on daily basis.
* Constant liaison with engineers and subcontractors via phone/email.
* Distribute work to team members based on capability and capacity
* Ensure that administration procedures and records are maintained in line with company policy.
* Following any other reasonable request from line management.
ESSENTIAL * Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
DESIRABLE * Advanced skills in spreadsheets and database applications
ESSENTIAL * Working knowledge of building maintenance contracts coordination/administration.
PERSONAL APTITUDES AND SKILLS
* Excellent communication skills, able to work with people at all levels and build trust and credible relationships with customers
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
* Able to demonstrate punctuality and continuing good attendance
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.