£20000 - £20500 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
As one of the UK's leading building engineering services companies our client provide building engineering services to the highest level. Their contracts range from the small single visit contracts supported by our nationwide network of Mobile Engineers, to large residential facilities and they are currently looking for a Contract Administrator to be based in Bristol.
To administer work orders requested by the client or business for planned maintenance and reactive works as required, ensuring attendance and completion within the expected requirements, providing robust communication to all stakeholders.
- Effectively deal with reactive/PPM works, from initial raising of jobs through to invoicing, in a timely manner.
- Accurate inputting of information on IMS database or other reports.
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and contract and client records.
- Dealing with sub-contractors and raising orders when necessary.
- Assisting in the collation of monthly reports with the Contracts Manager.
- General administrative tasks as necessary when required.
- To attend various contract meetings as requested
- The administrator may be required to carry out other duties as and when required by their Line Manager.
- Main working relationships: Management Helpdesk Team Engineering staff Clients Finance Team
Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Minimum GCSE's grade C or above in Maths & English.
- IT experienced.
- Excellent co-ordination skills.
- Comprehensive communication abilities.
- Preferable NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration or Customer Service
Qualifications / Person Specification
- Excellent customer interface skills, excellent telephone and communication skills
- Organised, able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail both verbal & written
- Have excellent & capable skills in IT documentation in Microsoft Office/Excel packages
- To monitor IT systems, paperwork and contractual/company processes with regards to all Contract and Business Units requirements.
- Respond and administer paperwork systems to ensure the work force adheres to all planned maintenance, reactive & quoted works as required.
- Team player, flexible and able to work under pressure
- If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.