£21000 - £25000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Contract Accountant to be based in Samlesbury.
- This opportunity allows the job holder to develop skills/knowledge to enable him/her to ensure effective financial management; to ensure that resources are deployed efficiently and with probity.
- o assist the management team in the financial management of the existing and new contracts within the One Stop Shop model.
- This role will mitigate new risk within the business by ensuring that client orders are in place prior to commencement.
- Produce monthly accounts including preparing trading results production overheads and preparing journals.
- Assist in monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Monthly and ad hoc variance analysis.
- Assist with budget/forecast preparation and delivery to stake holders.
- Management of Approval routes and any issues with Invoices in escalation.
- Management of business units and work orders set up and ensuring costs and sales are allocated correctly.
- Creation of monthly reports, and any ad-hoc reports required by the contract management team.
- Assist in the annual budget set up for the sites and the internal forecasts for the business units
- Monthly meetings with the site managers to discuss variances and performance of service contract, extras and Projects
- Ensuring all Client invoices are raised on a monthly basis, in accordance with the central finance timetables, and working with EFS credit control department to ensure timely payments.
- Updating the monthly reports for any failures in the contracted KPI
- Monitoring client debt, across the OSS contract.
- Ensuring the contract is in accordance with SOX, and working with stake holders to ensure policy and procedures are followed.
- To provide comprehensive support, which meets the requirements of the Accounts Department
- role requires the ability to work under minimal direction and control and communicate effectively with other members of staff
- This role will assist in the design and preparation of monthly accounts for both internal and external clients
- This role is over many sites and occasional travel will be required across the OSS contract and possible assistance on other contracts.
- Qualified to a degree level and currently studying for ACCA or CIMA exams at an intermediate level
- An experience within the FM sector would be an advantage
- They would require an understanding of the commercial element of the business combined with a strategic awareness to assist in forecasting expenditure
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Competent in the use of IT applications i.e. Word, Excel and Power Point
Hours: 8am to 5pm, 1hr lunch, 40 hours per week
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.