Up to €540.00 per annum
8 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Continuous Service Improvement Consultant to join their team in Strasbourg. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times - it will be a very long term contract.
CV's have to be received by Friday 31 st January 2020.
- Propose and implement a Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) process and methodology with accompanying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), reporting and governance mechanisms
- Contribute to service audits to verify compliance and recommendations of service improvements
- Work closely with Agency and vendors to understand improvement opportunities and to size, scope and generate business cases that support the implementation of improvement projects whilst effectively prioritising against the other needs of the business to ultimately produce quality service improvement plans
- Assist the management to take action for the improvement of the end user experience, as measured by monthly customer satisfaction (CSAT) results.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school
- Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in user support, training or documentation writing.
- Certification in ITIL/ITIL V3 Foundation essential, ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Expert desirable
- Certification in Prince 2 is considered an asset
- Experience in Quality Procedures
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships
- Experience in managing deliverables vis 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution
- Previous experience in a continuous improvement or service management role
- Very strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.