£34000 - £36000 per annum + Company Benefits
2 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Continuous Improvement Practitioner to join our client's manufacturing site in Chester on a permanent basis.
The CI Practitioner will facilitate and lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- Leading improvement initiatives to deliver on value and cost utilisation
- Utilising tools such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Practical Problem Solving
- Facilitate and develop of new and innovative ways of working
- Facilitating Kaizen events to drive improvement
- Maintain and analyse various data in order to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Strong manufacturing background
- Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies including RCA; Standard Operating Procedures and 5 whys
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to persuade and influence at all levels
- Coaching/training experience would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation, with the potential to develop your career within a fast paced, manufacturing environment.
To apply please send CV to Tahanee Twist at Morson or call 0161 . - 707 . - 1516 to discuss
Continuous improvement practitioner; CI practitioner; CI Engineer; Continuous Improvement Engineer; Process Improvement Practitioner; Process Improvement Engineer