about 1 month ago
Morson Talent currently have an opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Coordinator to work for our prestigious Aerospace client based in Yeovil, Somerset. This position is to work on a full-time basis and is a contract position.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Working in partnership with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support and/or facilitate multi-functional teams to identify, prioritise, implement, and evaluate continuous improvement projects
- Generate and maintain key performance and reporting metrics
- Provide a professional approach to Continuous Improvement activities within Aircraft Operations
You will need the following skills and experience:
- Continuous improvement experience within an Aerospace/Engineering environment would be beneficial
- IT literate within Microsoft packages (SAP desirable)
- Understanding of elements of Manufacturing tools and techniques
If you have the required experience for the position, please apply today or contact Courtney for further information.