£150 - £170 per day
2 months ago
Supportability Engineer 7 months contract £173 P/D (+ holiday pay) Templecombe, Somerset (BA8)
A multinational aerospace and defence organisation are looking to add an experienced Supportability Engineer, to the team in Templecombe. The successful candidate will be working in the Air operations and weaponry fraction of the firm, reporting to directly to the Supportability Engineering Manager (SEM), & conducting ILS/ LSA activities in support of deliverables for current and future IAS projects
The successful Supportability Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Liaising with the users and customers to gather feedback and implement improvements
- Enacting programmes of inspection and preventative maintenance
- Carrying out detailed Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) & R&M tasks for Air C4L technology and related capabilities as directed by the SEM
- Ensuring that the current capability meets the program supportability needs, and delivering the future capability required by the business.
- Working with the SEM to continuously improve programme supportability engineering performance for company products, and services.
- Supporting bid submissions - both technical input and review
- Some UK wide travel according to the programme needs
The successful Supportability Engineer will have the following attributes:
- Proven ability of ILS
- Proven understanding of LORA (Level of Repair Analysis)
- Proven understanding of Maintenance Task analysis (MTA)
- Proven understanding of planning and production of LSA (logistics Support Analysis)
- Proving understanding of FRACAS process and conducting routine Failure Review Boards (FRBs) for monitored programmes using applicable tools.
- Proven understanding of Def Stan 00-600 and applicable R&M standards
ADDITIONAL WE SEEK A SUPPORTABLITY ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)
Supportability Engineer 7 months contract £173 P/D (+ holiday pay) Templecombe