US$22.00 - US$25.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
The Content Integrator - Junior is an entry level position that is expected to learn the client company integration systems and processes. The Content Integrator - Junior will assist in the efforts needed to produce the monthly Entertainment content packages for the company's airline customers under the supervision of more experienced team members. Overall work consists of assisting with and executing steps that build the individual airline content sets in the Content Integration Process. Tasks include the QA/QC of files by inspection using software tools for objective analysis, quality assessment by visual and audio evaluation of files for subjective analysis, data entry, linking of assets and assignments in the DCMS, copying of files, creation of duplicate hard-drives, use of comparative analysis software tools, rack validation, and various workflow tasks that move forward the operations to meet the monthly shipment due dates.
1. Takes direction from the Production Manager, Content Operations for daily prioritization of tasks.
2. Assists with inputting data into the DCMS, in the form of metadata (synopses and images), as well as linking assets.
3. Reports to Content Integrators any quality issues (video and audio) that are not matching to specifications.
4. Performs rack validation, as needed by following the Grid specifications for what should be displayed on the PAX GUI, reporting any anomalies.
5. Makes copies of hard-drive content for the purpose of duplication and shipping deliverables, and delivers shipping information to administration Lead .
6. Learns how to use the various software tools that enable content integration, Manzanita Stream Analyzer, Beyond Compare, VLC Player, MD5 Checksum tool, etc.
7. Applies the process standards of filling out the proper QA/QC checklist/router per airline, as needed for completion of tasks, and then submits to the Technician, Content Operations.
8. Performs inspections of both video and audio files in order to assure adherence to company specs, reporting any anomalies so that the files can be classified for re-do and rejection.
9. Helps with all other components of the integration process, as needed based on daily priorities of the team.
10. Exhibits professional grammar, written, and verbal communication skills.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.