Manchester, Greater Manchester
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour + Holidays
10 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment process on behalf of MAG (Airports Group). We are looking to recruit a Contact Centres Customer Service Advisor for a short term 8 week contract here at Manchester Airport.
This role would suit an experienced contact centre/customer service advisor who can deliver excellent quality service and support to the busy call centre team on site at Manchester Airport. The successful candidate will be responsible for resolving customer enquiries from start to finish, and you will have an excellent communication and phone manner.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous contact centre/customer service experience
- Experience of delivering a high-quality customer service
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong IT literacy skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and service enquiries
- Experience in maintaining data security
Suitable candidates will be immediately available for interview and quick start.
Your CV will come through to Charlotte Mainwaring, Client Development Consultant at MAG