Up to £18408.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader within our clients Norwich based Contact Centre.
You will be working on behalf of some of the UKs Leading Mobile network providers.
It's time to put your supervisory skills to great use by leading a team of advisors to improve their individual and departmental performance while ensuring excellence and satisfaction is delivered at every stage with the aim of building long-term relationships with our customers.
We are looking for someone with a positive outlook, who can adapt to change whilst maintaining honesty and integrity.
Full on site training will be provided, and opportunities for personal development
You will need to be able to:
* Achieve and improve on personal and departmental KPIs
* Conduct of weekly and monthly reviews, manage probationary periods, performance and assessments
* Collate data for daily meetings and talk through your findings
* Adhere to customer requests
* Have a flexible approach to work
* Complete tasks within agreed time frames, working through processes and operating a number of systems
You must be able to demonstrate:
* Confidence in Microsoft systems - word and excel
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
* NVQ Level 1 & 2 in Customer Services (or equivalent)
You will work 5 x 8 hour shifts (40 hpw) between Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday/Sunday 9am-6pm