Up to £9.50 per hour
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Contact Centre Agent for our client based in Bristol.
As a Contact Centre agent, you'll be responsible for taking requests for help and support from a range of MOD contracts around Europe. Your job will be to point these requests to the correct area by using our Interactive Intelligence logging system.
You'll be taking calls and emailing out to customers, so how you talk to customers via telephone as well as written correspondence is crucial. Our processes are complex but we guide you throughout the learning experience by providing bespoke one on one training to help you help your customers.
How you prioritise your day will be important in this role as it'll be up to you how you juggle your priorities with customers. You'll be targeted to achieve certain levels of output and quality and have a range of Key Performance Indicators to achieve.
As we operate 24/7, we do rotate your shifts but require a degree of flexibility. You can opt for a night shift that's totally working from home. Our peak is early in the morning though so the bulk of your shifts could start as early as 06:15.
- Processing work requests received by phone, e-mail or through online self-service portals
- Delivering excellent customer service to our customers
- Analysing information and processing it in line with agreed procedures
- Processing work in line with set Key Performance Indicators
- Adapting to customer requests
- Tracking work through to completion
- Corresponding with engineers, site teams and suppliers
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service experience/focus
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and juggle workload
- KPI and target focus
- Experience of working in a contract centre/call centre environment.
- Experience of working on MOD contracts
- Experience of Fleet Management or Logistics
- Experience of Facilities Management
- Experiencing in analysing complex information
- German Speaker
- French Speaker
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.