Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Up to £9.00 per annum
6 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim Recruitment process for MAG (Airports Group)
MAG is the country's largest airport group. Owning Manchester, Stansted, East Midlands Airports and airport services in the USA. However, the airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! With over 40 million passengers, flying to over 250 destinations annually, with tireless work behind the scenes to ensure that the operation is well oiled through the intensive training for 5000+ colleagues across all of our airports. MAG is an exciting environment with multiple billion pound investment projects currently being delivered whilst enjoying a strong period of growth and change.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Contact Agent on an interim basis for 4 weeks initially to conduct an interactive ambassador role within the busy contact centre.
Responsibilities will include;
- Efficiently assist with customer enquiries though relevant digital channels, using technology to support resolutions ensuring where possible a first time resolution for the customer.
- Support customers through the use of a live chat facility to advise about the various car park, executive lounge, Fastlane and general ancillary products available to customers, building customers interest in the services and products offered by the Company, capitalizing on all opportunities to sell these products to our customers
- Accurately record customer data to ensure CRM is kept up to date by entering changes and the status of each customer/prospective customers enquiry into existing databases, to provide insight into customers to assist with developing loyal customers and overall increasing customer experience.
- Receiving online enquiries, Cross selling and Up selling working towards business KPI's to encourage customers to purchase enhanced car parking products, executive lounges, fast lane tickets and other available ancillary products, to constantly seek to maximise revenue from customer bookings.
- At all times working to the company provided standards, to include working, behavioural, appearance standards.
- To ensure continuity of business by, where required, opening and working in the emergency standby contact centre.
- Ensure the highest standards of live chat quality conversation, answering chats within required SLA, proactively working to reduce customer live chat wait time, and live chat abandonment rates, increasing customer loyalty and ensuring high satisfaction scores
Experience & skills required:
- Previous customer service experience, ideally within a call centre environment or retail sales
- Passion for the customer and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- GCSE or equivalent qualification or experience essential
- Previous live chat advisor experience desirable
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet business demand where necessary
- IT literate with good understanding of MS Office and CRM systems and website development
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to work as a team and autonomously
Please note we are looking for a fast turnaround so will be interested in candidates who are immediately available.