Leeds, West Yorkshire
£26000 - £27000 per annum + Plus company benefits
8 months ago
Our client in the Sherburn-In-Elemet area are seeking a Construction Supervisor to join their business on a Permanent basis.
* To be the technical lead on the assembly of Timber panelled modules in a factory environment
* Have a demonstrated understanding of how a CLT top hat interacts with a steel floor base
* Be able to read and interpret architectural drawings
* Assemble CLT modules using established safe working methods, according to drawings and quality guidelines
* Cleaning and maintaining of work areas and machinery, ensuring the factory is kept clean and tidy at all times and rubbish is removed and place in the appropriate skips/areas.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* Experience in an assembly environment working to manufactured tolerances and quality standards
* NVQ Level 2 in construction, mechanical assembly or cold formed steel frames.
* Licence and experience operating overhead cranes preferable
* Experience working with cranes or factory systems to assemble manufactured components
Please note the consultant looking after this role is Tahanee Twist