£180.00 - £200.00 per day
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for 2 Construction Support Manager to work on a London Underground related project, assisting with site supervision, site reports highlighting progress against programme, Incident management. The hours are 22.00 - 06.00.
The Construction Support Manager is responsible for assisting the Construction Manager and programme and project teams on the pre-construction and construction planning, monitoring, construction assurance and delivery to cost, programme, safety and quality requirements of all works contractors site works, utilities diversions, enabling works and commissioning into service of assets.
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience expected of the Construction Support Manager will be as follows:
- Good awareness of construction methods plant and equipment installation, finishes and systems integration.
- Good all round knowledge of the application of health and safety/CDM legislation and corporate safety procedures within the railway and construction environments.
- Awareness of NEC ECC contracts and contract administration.
- Qualified in an appropriate building, engineering or project management discipline (Desirable).
- Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions, produce reports and make recommendations to senior management.
- Ability to plan, implement and manage projects to deliver to time, budget and quality.
- Experience of operating in a multi-contractor site environment.
- Experience of working in construction project management in a large, complex, safety focussed and regulated organisation, where there are multiple complex interfaces and delivering to time, budget and quality is essential.
This role is inside of IR35 and as such will need to be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. Limited companies or PSC's will not be permitted.
In order to apply for the Construction Support Manager role or for a confidential chat please submit your CV via this advert today.