Up to £250 per day
Vital Bristol Technology
8 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for a Construction Supervisor to be based in Winchester.
Our client is looking for someone to join their construction business in Hampshire to manage the delivery of work areas and Trade Contractor packages in accordance with company procedures, programme requirements and project specifications.
You will efficiently and professionally supervise the site works, trade contract packages, Health & Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Manage the delivery of buildings from external facades and internal finishes
- Monitor and supervise trade contractors, labour and material requirements for the contract.
- Ensure that Trade Contractors supervisors and operatives are working to the latest information, programme of works and including relevant method statements.
- Ensure all works are carried out with statutory regulations, current standards and company quality assurance procedures.
- Ensure any design or performance issues are communicated and supported with the appropriate documentation, always considering the cost implications and commercial process & procedures
- Monitor Contractors programmes - reporting on position and LEAN Planning weekly work planners.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of being in charge of finishing trades
- Experience of supervision and management of trade contract packages
- SMSTS or equivalent qualification
- Understand and articulate the construction process / sequence.
- Ability to monitor and manage construction programming and reporting. Experience of Lean Construction or Last Planner techniques would be an advantage
- Have had previous work experience in construction industry, specifically working in a supervisory role for either a Main Contractor or Trade Contractor on large projects.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly