Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
- Our client is a UK-based family-owned building and civil engineering company and are honored to have worked on some of Britains most iconic buildings and projects.
- They are seeking a Construction Solicitor with relevant post qualification experience.
- This role will report into the General Counsel and will play a key role within the business.
- The successful candidates focus will be to advise on non-contentious matters, although there will also be scope to explore and specialise in other related areas of law within the role.
- Work will be of exceptional quality, widely varied and you will deal with various high profile, large scale projects and joint ventures.
- The ideal candidate will have proven legal experience in construction law gained in the construction team of a leading law firm, preferably with a secondment or other in-house experience.
- The successful applicant will enjoy working autonomously in a busy and supportive team. They will have a positive and flexible attitude with good communication skills. They will offer firm pragmatic advice coupled with commercial awareness.
- This is an excellent career opportunity for a Construction Solicitor to join our client at an exciting time as they seek to grow their business with a strong order book of secured work over the coming years. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to use their skills to flourish and develop professionally as we build Britains future heritage.
- Our client offers an excellent package commensurate with experience and expertise.