North West London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits package
29 days ago
Morson International are proud to be supporting a train operator in London to recruit for a Construction Safety Advisor (permanent) to be based at their headquarters in North London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading providers of passenger transport in the UK.
As Safety Advisor you will provide specialist health and safety advice and support for all construction projects and plant/facilities maintenance activities within London across the rail network. To be considered for this opportunity you will hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate and is it desirable to have a valid CSCS Card and PTS / Sentinel Card.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of five years delivering safety management on construction sites with a comprehensive understanding of the railway sector and CDM 2015
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
* Undertake compliance assurance checks at key stages of programme development to comply with CDM 2015.
* Ensure that (for CDM notifiable projects) F10 forms are submitted and all defined roles are appropriately filled.
* Organise, manage, and coordinate delivery of project assurance activities and liaise closely with the key stakeholders to ensure the requirements are clearly understood, communicated to, and addressed by the project team.
* Apply an independent review at key stages within the programme to confirm that all project delivery activities have been suitably considered and addressed health and safety responsibilities in compliance with the requirements of CDM 2015 and other industry legislation.
* Confirm appointment of CDM Duty Holders has been made in accordance with the Regulations.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary alongside some of the best travel benefits an operator has to offer in the industry.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Jon McMillan on 0207 633 2040 or apply via the link provided.