5 months ago
Construction Project Manager required to provide management and control to facilitate delivery of projects to agreed time, cost and quality requirements, regularly reviewing and reporting against plans and where necessary intervening to resolve issues which threaten delivery to plan.
The role involves but is not limited to the following:
* Supporting the Area Project Manager.
* Day to day project management including development of scope, options, schedule, estimate, risk and application of tailored LCM.
* Manage and maintain coherent, fully integrated and workable project plans and budgets.
* Development of appropriate implementation plans.
* Management of external contractors and design packages.
* Engagement with key stakeholders to ensure robust plans.
* Manage interface between services and other SRP projects.
* Approving Contractors' Plans, schedule, Early Warning Notices, Compensation Events, and Valuation for Payment.
* Raising and submitting the Financial Approvals, change control requirements and the presentation of data for reporting requirements.
* Development of business cases.
* Provide the Programme controls teams with usable appropriate information in a timely manner to populate project workbooks.
* Manage interface with external regulatory and statutory approval organisations.
The PM is fully accountable for the delivery of the scope, schedule and cost associated with a given project. The PM retains the responsibility for all required reporting for each of the individual projects. Has PM authority under the NEC Contract. The PM may hold this role for more than one project.
Candidates should be degree qualified and preferably chartered with extensive construction experience.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.