6 months ago
Construction Planner, Contract , Base Location Southampton (Work Location Devonport)
* Provide planning expertise at tender stage and manage all construction planning systems and procedures.
* Provide technical guidance or execute schedule development, analysis update and maintenance, monitoring and reporting on a major project or a number of projects in a site office.
* Own the Integrated Planning process and facilitates such with project teams, clients and other interested parties, and drives consistency in application of the process, leads group discussions using specific tools and software.
* Develop detailed construction plans.
* Preparation of construction progress curves from schedule and resource data.
* Prepare planning data for construction sub-contractors at tender and maintain to award.
* Review/analyse contractor summary and detail schedules.
* Prepare initial network of activities for project schedules in consultation with project management and discipline leads.
* Maintain critical path networks and computer analysis for schedules to ensure target dates are met.
* Resource loading of project schedules, levelling and analysis and production of staffing histograms to support construction.
* Carry out any other duties or instructions issued by the Manager of Construction or Project Manager
SC clearance required due to the nature of the position