Rail Technical Team
21 days ago
Construction Managers required to work on major Signalling Projects.
Manchester & York
6 months contract initially.
The Construction Manager will produce and maintain an effective and robust project implementation plan to ensure safe, timely and profitable implementation and commissioning in accordance with the Company's business objectives.
*Manage the project construction deliverables through effective management of project resources, Sub-Contractors and suppliers to the required quality, time, cost and safety.
* Establish and control all site based costs, change control, risk management and quality & safety management processes.
* Manage both internal & external interfaces and build effective relationships with the Customer and Sub-Contractors.
* Provide support to the Signalling CRE for all CRE and IDC matters relating to construction activities
* Graduate, Degree Qualified in either Engineering or business related discipline.
* Knowledge of the Signalling Engineering business and its products and all processes relating to the Management of contracts and projects.
* High level of negotiation skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Installation managers IRSE license.
* Civil Engineering background with evidence of managing a number of teams.